The Dental Cleaning Experience at Westbank Dental
At Westbank Dental, we believe the key to good oral health is prevention and pro-activeness. We will never make you feel guilty if it has been awhile since your last dental cleaning. You are welcome at Westbank Dental, and we would love the opportunity to help you get back on track with your oral health. We also recognize that going to the dentist is not everyone’s favorite thing to do. We will ease you into the process and help to free you from your fear of the dentist. Come as you are!
Your cleaning visit will include:
- Xrays (recommended 1 time per year or as needed)
- Complete assessment of gum health
- Oral cancer screening
- Intraoral photos (That’s right, you will see pictures of your teeth!)
- A thorough exam by Dr. Danesh
- Tips for how to improve your home care and a demonstration of good flossing technique
- Time to ask all your questions
- …And a professional dental cleaning that will make your teeth sparkle!
Dr. Danesh recommends a customized cleaning schedule for each of our patients, but most come every six months. Some patients benefit from coming more frequently, and Dr. Danesh will help you to understand what is best for you.
With routine visits to Westbank Dental, small cavities or mild gingivitis are caught early in a stage that is very easy to treat. Unfortunately, ignored dental problems do not go away and only get worse over time. Let us help you prevent tooth pain, tooth loss, and the dreaded gum disease with a routine that works for your schedule and budget.
Professional dental cleanings are important because even the best brushing and flossing techniques cannot keep the teeth free from tartar, plaque, and stain. Even Dr. Danesh, Ashley, and Dr. Craft need to have their teeth cleaned!