Invisalign Clear Aligner Therapy
We love doing Invisalign for our patients!
NOW OFFERING: Complementary consultation with the Outcome Simulator!
Within minutes, the iTero takes a digital scan of your teeth, and the Outcome Simulator software creates a proposal for your new smile. There’s no guessing or wondering what your result will look like. We will show you the before and after!
Fun Fact: In the picture on our homepage, Dr. Craft is wearing Invisalign aligners!
Without any headache and hassle, the technology of Invisalign offers a way for you to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Danesh will create a series of aligners that will meet your individual orthodontic needs. The aligners are designed to gradually shift the teeth, giving you a straight and beautiful smile. The smooth plastic trays are VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE, and most people will not even know you are wearing them.
Conveniently, your trays are removable for meals, brushing, and flossing. Dr. Danesh and Ashley will go over all the instructions for optimal use at your first appointment and help to answer questions along the way. In no time, you’ll have a beautiful smile that you can confidently show to the world.
Let us help you get there!
Benefits of Invisalign
- No Irritation: You won’t have to worry about irritated gums or cheeks. The smooth plastic aligners are more comfortable than other orthodontic options.
- Simplified Care: It can take awhile to get the hang of braces hygiene, but not with Invisalign! Your oral care routine can remain the same with easy brushing and flossing. Just remember to remove your aligners and brush them with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Perfect for Special Occasions: If you have a family photo or a big event coming up, you won’t have to think about hiding your braces. Invisalign braces are virtually invisible or you can remove them for a short period of time also.
- Ideal for a Busy Schedule: If you don’t have time for lengthy dental appointments every few weeks, you’ll be happy with your brief and infrequent Invisalign visits. You’ll only have to come see is about every six weeks.
- Limitless Diet: Some orthodontics require that you place restrictions on your diet, even suggesting that you avoid your favorite foods. With Invisalign, simply remove your aligners before eating or drinking!